The Club House — a beautiful log cabin built in 1933 — is one of the Settlement’s prime event venues. With 3,000 square feet, it has enough space to comfortably seat 88 and is the perfect place to hold a family reunion, a company retreat, a civic-group meeting, an evening concert or an early-morning pancake breakfast. It features a commercial kitchen for on-site food preparation.
In the early 1930s, Blountstown residents Clara Jones and Kate Foster began working to have a community center built. The Neal Land and Timber Company donated most of the lumber for the building’s construction.
Over the building’s long history, it has served as the home of the Blountstown Women’s Club and as a classroom building on the campus of Blountstown High School. It was moved to the Panhandle Pioneer Settlement in 2006.